The Classic Collection
Champagne Cocktail 1850s
Now an undeniable staple on the cocktail scene, the Champagne Cocktail first emerged in Panama in 1855. Its popularity earned it a place in the first-ever cocktail book, Jerry Thomas’s Bartenders Guide.
Cocktail listed in
Jerry Thomas' Bartenders Guide
- 2 Dashes Angostura bitters
- 20 ml sugar syrup
- 75 ml Moët & Chandon Moët Impérial
- Pour all the ingredients into a glass half-full of ice and stir quickly.
- Fill the rest of the glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with lemon zest and serve with a smile.
DISCOVER OUR COLLECTION OF CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS